- Beautiful, crafted from solid black walnut wood with a unique Celtic knot design inlay of sugar maple wood.
- Easy to use non-stick kitchen tool for all your baking needs - roll out pizzas, cookies, bread, fondant, crush nuts and tenderize meat
- French style tapered design disperses weight more evenly and gives you much more control for shaping your dough and creates a smooth dough texture
- Dimensions are 18" x 1.75" and fits nicely in standard drawers but so beautiful that you will want to keep on display for all to see
- Replace your original or traditional rolling pin with this high quality rolling pin backed by a lifetime guarantee
Unique Celtic Knot Black Walnut Inlay on Solid Sugar Maple French Rolling Pins Make Perfect Baking in Perfect Style
These beautifully crafted French Rolling Pins are perfect for baking in the kitchen. This is the best rolling pin you can buy. It is better than silicone, marble, metal, or the traditional wooden rolling pins because of the tapered design and the solid wood. This allows you to disperse the weight evenly and provides more control over the dough. You can roll out your homemade pizza dough, sugar cookies, bread, braids, fondant, chapati, pasta, and much much more. It works great with non-stick silicone baking mats or on granite or marble counter tops.
Besides being practical, each one is so beautiful and unique that you can put it out for display in every kitchen. Each rolling pin is 18 inches long and 1.75 inches high and made of high quality beautiful solid Black Walnut wood with a unique sugar maple Celtic Knot inlay. These are great gifts, buy one for you and one for a friend today!
You can try other metal rolling pins, chapati rolling pins, traditional rolling pins, metal rolling pins, pizza rolling pins, marble rolling pins, pasta rolling pins or any popular brand of rolling pins like Betty Crocker rolling pins, Vic Firth rolling pins, Ekco wood rolling pins but you will never match the unique design and the hand made quality of this rolling pin. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!