1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, add 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixture should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Cut dough in half and roll out 2 large circles (both circles should be about the size of a large pizza.
6. Cut each circle into 16 pieces, if you can't cut on your counter with a regular knife or pizza cutter use a plastic knife . Add the slip of paper with what your guests are thankful for wrapped in foil at the tip of the dough.
7. Roll each piece of dough from the outside or largest end into the center and place on sprayed cookie sheet (make sure the little end or tip is tucked under the roll so when it bakes it doesn't unroll.
8. Brush the rolls with butter and cover the rolls with a dry dish cloth. Let them rise for 15 minutes.
9. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.