1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeezethe Soy Lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, start by adding 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixture should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Do not cut dough in half if you want to make a Super large batch. (A super batch will fill a large lipped cookie sheet and half a batch will fill a 9x13 cake pan)
6. Spray counter and roll out dough to 12x24 inch rectangle, dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.
7. Coat rolled out rectangle of dough with melted butter and shake cinnamon to cover, then spread brown sugar all over, be sure to get cinnamon mixed in and all the way to the edge.
8. Roll up rectangle and then cut rolls 1 inch thick with cinnamon dental floss, you can use a sharp knife but dental floss is so much easier.
9. Spray cookie sheet and place rolls close together.
10. Cover with a dry dish towel and let rise for 15 min.
11. Bake at 350 for 15 min
12. Remove from oven and while rolls are cooling, mix frosting.
13. Mix softened butter and vanilla and slowly add powdered sugar and a little cream until all the sugar and cream is mixed.
14. Frost and Enjoy!