- Stylish, Eco-Friendly Bamboo: End grain craftsmanship offers a beautiful checkerboard look as well as superior resistance to warping & staining.
- Thick & Durable: Heavy-duty block is 2” thick and won’t dull knives as fast as regular boards. Size is 9 ¼ x 10 ½ x 2” to fit in any standard drawer.
- Non-Slip Base: Rubber feet give you leverage while cutting. Also features drip groove to prevent juices from running onto your table or counter-top.
- Doubles As A Serving Tray Or Trivet: Side handles let you use this elegant board to serve sliced meats, cheese, fruit & more.
- Antibacterial: Nonporous bamboo surface naturally resists bacteria growth. FDA certified for use with food. Easy to clean!
Crafted from sustainable bamboo, this gorgeous end-grain cutting board is designed to resist stains, odors, and warping. Makes an elegant serving tray, too (you won’t want to hide it in the kitchen)!
The Checkered Bamboo Cutting Board/Butcher Block by Top Notch Kitchenware will put your old wood & plastic cutting boards to shame! Made of renewable bamboo, this lovely board makes the perfect cutting surface for veggies, fruits, breads, cheeses, and more. It’s made with the bamboo oriented horizontally along the grain. This not only gives the board a stunning checked pattern that reveals the bamboo’s natural markings—it makes it ultra-tough against moisture, stains, odors & even nasty kitchen bacteria!
With rubber feet to create a sturdy base, our board is ideal for slicing & dicing as well as serving. You’ll be proud to show it off to your dinner guests! A great gift for wedding showers, housewarming parties, Mother’s Day & more.
9 ¼ x 10 ½ x 2”
End grain offers beauty & durability
Resists stains & warping
Doubles as a serving tray/trivet
Won't absorb odors or flavors
Grooved edge catches liquids
FDA-certified for food
Minimal care (easy to clean)
Won't dull knives
Fits in any standard drawer