1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Roll out the dough into a square 12x12 about ¼ inch thick
3. Cut into 12 inch strips and then cut again into 1 inch squares. About 144 pieces.
4. Combine 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 tbsp cinnamon in a large plastic container with a lid or gallon size baggie and coat pieces in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
5. Place sugar coated pieces in a Bundt pan
6. Melt 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar in microwave for 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp cream or milk. Pour sauce over dough in pan. Rise for 15 minutes
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown.
8. Flip Bundt pan on to a large plate or platter