1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, add 3/4 cup and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixer should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Roll dough out into a circle if using pizza stone or into a rectangle if using a cookie sheet
6. Spray cookie sheet and place rolled dough on sheet or pizza stone
7. Cut dough down the center and into inch strips
8. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Fast Easy Bread Pizza and Pasta Seasoning and parmesan cheese.