1. Sauté the onions in the oil, add the seasonings and beef. Cook until brown.
Make a batch of Fast Easy Bread dough:
2. Mix Basic Dough Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
3. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter.
4. Add water slowly, add 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough should be sticky and pull itself off the bowl.
5. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
6. Spray your hands and counter with cooking spray and then divide the dough into 24 pieces
7. Roll out each piece into an 8 inch circle
8. Add 1 Tbsp of black beans, 1 Tbsp cheese and then 2 Tbsp of the beef mix to the center.
9. Then fold over the dough and fork it closed. Place on a cookie sheet
10. Bake for 20 mins at 350