1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, add 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixer should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Cut dough in half and then cut each half into fourths and form eight ball shape mounds.
6. Spray cookie sheets and place four ball shall mounds per sheet.
7. Cover dough bowls with dry dish cloth and let rise for 20 mins.
8. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
10. Cut off top of bread bowl and dig out center of bowl.
11. Fill with soup and serve