1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, add 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixer should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Cut dough in half and form two loaves.
6. Spray bread pans and place one loaf per pan.
7. Cover pans with dry dish cloth and let rise for 25 mins.
8. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and flip loaf out of pan and place on cooling rack.